The college has gone through the process of NAAC in the year 2004 and secured C+. As noted in the NAAC Peer Team Report 2004, “a few more steps may be taken to ensure further improvement in the quality of education and standards.” The commendations of NAAC Peer Team such as ¬-
- Teachers should take up Ph. D. and research activity.
- Provide better counseling and good facilities to students.
- Should improve library by adding journals and basic books.
have inspired us to strive for quality enhancement and we tried our level best to improve ourselves.
We strived hard on the above recommendations resulting in –
- Ph. D. :- The number of Ph. D. Holders in the year 2004 was One. We progressed to Eight Ph. D. Holders and one Supervisor and two faculties are in progress.
- Facilities:- We provide following facilities to students –
- Scholarship:- GOI, Rajarshi Shahu, Swadhaar etc.
- Computer Lab
- ICT Hall
- Yoga Classes
- Play Ground
- Recreation Hall
- MOUs to Help Students
- IGNOU etc.